Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Boo...and I Mean It!

The only fright on our "Fright Night" was David's complete aversion to a portion of his costume. You see, I found the most adorable garden gnome costume at Wal-Mart, but had a feeling that the hat and beard would not go over very well. I purchased the costume despite my reservations because it's adorable-ness was irresistable. About a week prior to the big night I decided to do a trial run of the costume. Not good. I quickly decided to try again on the 31st. Halloween arrived and mom had a plan. It was about 2 hours before we were to leave the house and we started to do the dress up. I figured after a couple of hours, pre-festivities, he'd arrive to Halloween unphased by his head-dress and be the cutest little garden gnome in all of Halloween! After some tears, Mom was right. We made it pretty much through the night and all was good. And he was the cutest garden gnome. Actually, the only garden gnome! Happy Halloween!












1 comment: