Monday, July 12, 2010

Best Laid Plans

The biggest problem with following "crafty" blogs is that I have this constant nagging reminder in my Google Reader of how much crafting and sewing I am NOT getting done this summer.

I had visions of grandure of me enjoying the summer, my son at preschool, the house to myself, and time to organize closets and sew and craft my time away. That's. Not. Happening. In fact, the only action my sewing machine has seen was being moved from the trunk of my car into the house. There it sits.

Don't get me wrong, I have had a VERY enjoyable summer thus far. It's just not been doing the things I had planned. Such is life!

Here are the things that make me covet some crafty time....








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment