Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm such a follower....

....Well, sort of. I did start my own blog back in the fall. The previous blog's focus was my crafty-ness, but the blog, like my crafty-ness, hasn't gone anywhere lately. That's what happens when you are mom to a toddler and like to watch a lot of reality tv. But, I digress...I'm a follower because after reading a few blogs of friends and family I decided to get back on the blog bandwagon. My intention is for THIS blog to actually go beyond, um, like 2 postings. By widening the subject matter of my blog to my life in general should be a bit more realistic, seeing as I don't get to craft much anymore. And, if I do get the rare chance to create, that can show up here, too. Besides, I have heard that you could turn your blog into a book, and someday I would love to say that I am a published author...even if I am the only person who has a copy of said "book".

No comments:

Post a Comment