Friday, December 25, 2009

Jingle Bells and All That Jazz

Since we were away for Thanksgiving, I was not fully prepared for this holiday season. I mean, I knew the holidays were coming, they just seemed so far away. So much for that theory. We got our tree much later than usual. It spent 2 days on the front porch before I brought it inside. Then it was a full week before I put any lights and ornaments on it. At that, I only put like 16 decorations and they were all out of reach of one curious little young man. My tree was top heavy you could say. Christmas shopping was accomplished just a few days before the 25th and I was up sewing gifts until 2am Christmas morning. By the time it was all over and done, I was exhausted! But, it was all wonderful! It is always a joy to watch David's wonder and excitement and to spend time with family. Another blessed and memorable holiday. Merry Christmas 2009....




























No comments:

Post a Comment