Monday, December 27, 2010

This Christmas....


Opening cousin presents at Aunt Jaye's house




Sitting fireside with Papa




Washing dishes with Nana



Putting together track for Thomas the Train with Daddy

Track building
#
#
#
It was a most wonderful holiday. We churched it on Christmas Eve and then dropped by a friend's home for tamales. Christmas morning was delightful as Andrew and I watched David's wonder and amazement at this thing called Christmas. Our little boy was surprised by a battery powered Jeep from Santa, a basketball hoop from Gramma and Grampa, and lots of other gifts from Mommy and Daddy. Mommy was surprised by a fancy new camera (yay!) and Daddy got 5000 small pistol primers that will keep him reloading bullets for at least a year. The early morning was fun and relaxed (well, as relaxed as it can be with a 3 year old discovering his news toys). Later that morning we met up with Andrew's fam for brunch and opening "cousin" presents at my sister-in-law's house. Home again for a nap, and then to my in-law's for Christmas dinner. We topped off the evening back at home for opening the Christmas night gift (a tradition in Andrew's family since he was little).
#
This Christmas I am blessed to have a Savior that came to redeem me, a husband that loves me, a son that I love, family that we can spend time with, and friends that are like family to me.
#
Love came down at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment