Sunday, December 5, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Free?: Christmas Card Edition

The person who can pass up an amazing free offer is a rare breed. I'm not that person. So, when I read on a friend's blog that Shutterfly was giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers, I said, I'm in!

You see, I love Christmas cards. I love getting them and I love sending them. It's more like that I love the idea of Christmas cards. I have great intentions of sending them out each year. And most years, I do. But, other years, something called life gets the best of me. But, with my Christmas shopping completed and it's only December 5th, all I've got is time! Ready your mailboxes! If I were really motivated I'd plan a party so I could use Shutterfly's Christmas invitations.

Shutterfly is awesome! I have ordered countless prints, I make an annual photobook of my son's life from birthday to birthday, and grandparents love to get a photo calendar as a gift. They have some beautiful holiday photo cards to choose from this year. What's better than a festive Christmas card with a beautiful photo of a family or a little one?! In fact, there are so many great designs that I'm having trouble choosing. I have even considered sending out more than one Christmas card. Ok, not really, but you might think it, too, when you check out the selection.

Here are my top picks:

























































They're all so cute, huh?! Which one will I pick? I guess you'll be surprised, pleasantly surprised, when you go to your mailbox this season.

1 comment:

  1. Those are all stinkin' cute! I only looked at the story cards so I hadn't even seen those. Congrats on free cards though!!

    ReplyDelete