Tuesday, April 5, 2011

When I Grow Up

I want to be a full-time crafter and/or photographer.

I want more children.

I want a bigger house.  Preferably one that I build myself.  Not literally, but I think you know what I mean.

I want to take David to places I have been like Sequoia National Park, and to places I haven't been, like Mt. Rushmore or Washington, D.C.

I want to be 50lbs. lighter.

I want to run a half-marathon.

I want to be free of the chains that bind me, like materialism or my addictions to Coca-Cola and watching TV.

I want to help people/do things/make things happen in the name of Christ.

I want to start a Diaper Bank in my community.

I'm not really grown-up yet, but someday I will be.  And when I am, I hope I get to do all things I wanted to....when I grow up.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love this post!
    We want a lot of the same things when we grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the when I grow up concept...I may want to grow up many times and do many things haha. I have so enjoyed reading your blog and am so happy for you and the endeavors and gifts you have been blessed with.

    ReplyDelete