Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fancy Pants {Sew Easy}

I found a fabulous and easy, fabulously easy, kids' pants tute over at Made. She even includes a FREE pdf pattern. Ah. Sum. It was sew easy that I cranked out 3 pair. There is a fourth pair in the works, but I must do some seam ripping because in my haste I sewed the wrong sides together. Curse words.


Here are my pants in action:





I made this first pair from some adorable black and white striped seercuker fabric. The little man also has a navy blue chambray pair, and a cute green plaid pair. The pair being seam ripped is red and white seersucker. I think I'm addicted.

Free pattern, $20 in fabric....that's just $5 a pair.  Sweet!

It's Wednesday and that works for me.  And my kid.  And his pants.


I'm linking up to We Are THAT Family: WFMW

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing stuff for little boys! You just so rarely see it. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete