Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Current Obsession {Awesome Starbucks Tumbler}


This cup changed my life.

If you know me, then you know I like to say that:  It changed my life.  I say it about a lot of stuff.  And I mean it every time.  Every time.

This is the same cup that I couldn't decide which size to get, spent 10 awkward minutes in Starbucks choosing, got the smaller one, regretted the purchase, tried to return it, kept it, regretted it again, then got the tall one a week later as a gift from a friend.  I thought it would be freakishly too tall, but now I think it is freakishly totes awesome.

And the best part about the cup is what I have been drinking from it.  You see, it's seriously difficult for me to NOT drink ice cold Coca-Cola on the rocks all day long.  So, when I drink something other than diabetes-waiting-to-happen-in-a-shiny-red-can it's a big deal.  My current drink of choice is ice water and few squirts of this....


I drink it like, well, like water.  But, I still have a place in my heart for Coca-Cola.  And a place in my kitchen for this...

Thank you Mique @ Thirty Handmade Days for this awesome free printable
    
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love!! I have two Starbucks tumblers, but they're Christmas ones. I use them all the time! My drink of choice is usually around 3 PM taking whatever is left in the coffee pot from the morning and putting it over ice. Don't judge, I'll do whatever it takes to get through the day!

    ReplyDelete