Thursday, June 16, 2011

Random Summer Vacay-ness {and a WINNER!}

I'm nearly a week into my summer vacay and I have spent an equal amount of time busy and relaxing.  So far, David has gone to summer camp for 3 days (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings), Momma ran around crazy doing errands on Monday morning, we did the movies on Tuesday and made a trip to the local Game and Fish Office, Momma volunteered at church on Wednesday, Thursday is the water park, and Friday will have me spending some quality time at the local Social Security office.  Do I know how to live, or what?!  I also don't want to forget to mention some good Momma and David naps, in particular the 3 hour one on Tuesday.

The rest of the summer looks to be more of the same.  Though I am hoping for less running around crazy with errands.  There for sure will be a visit to Disneyland for a mini-family reunion, some definite cooling off in the mountains, and hopefully a jaunt over to San Diego for some beach and zoo time.  Oh, how these 8 weeks will fly by!




And now, for the moment you all have been waiting for....our 5-0 Giveaway winner is....


Yay, Gin!  Send me an email with your address, and I will be sending you your fabulous tote!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Our summer sounds a lot the same!
    And woooo hoooo this is awesome; thanks so much for hosting the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete