Friday, June 17, 2011

My Two Dads

source
Do you remember that show My Two Dads from the late 80's?  I'll admit I watched it a few times.

Anywho, I don't have two dads, but there are two important dads in my life.  One is my own father and the other is my hubs, dad to my sweet boy.  And since Father's Day is Sunday I thought I would give these two dads some much deserved props.


A few months back I wrote a post all about my great dad.  I love that guy.  He gives good advice.  He's funny.  He's smart (smarter than he gives himself credit for).  Also we have some differing opinions on some things (like tattoos), but he still loves me very, very much. And even though we don't get to see him as often as we'd like, when we do get to visit, he is an awesome Grampa.  That makes my heart happy! 



Recently I also wrote a post about the hubs.  He is a mostly super fantastic husband, but he is also a super terrific dad.  David is certainly a daddy's boy because my husband is so good with him.  They play and have these silly games that they make up.  Andrew gives David jobs to do so David can help wash the truck or do yard work.  They go fishing A LOT.  They cuddle in the bed and watch Barney.  Daddy even sleeps in his bed sometimes when David cries in his sleep.  Their relationship is very special and that makes this Momma happy!

So, Happy Father's Day to my two dads.  I am so blessed by both of you!


source

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment