Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog Love {Alexandra Rose}

I am so giddy to present to you my new bloggy amiga...Alex from Alexandra Rose.


We met a week or so ago (and when I say met, I mean in the most intimate and natural of ways...via the blogosphere), and I am LOVING her blog and COVETING the handmade creations in her etsy shop.

Alex hails from Southern Oregon and is a wife and the momma of an uber-cute red-headed boy.  She is sweet and funny, a tad OCD in regard to canned goods in her kitchen cabinets, is addicted to Burt's Bees lip balm, and also loves so many of the same things that I love (except for Diet Coke. I go for the real stuff).  She is a Real Housewives watching and Us Weekly reading gal....that's my kind of woman!  And of course, craftiness is not lost on this young lady.  Check out some of my favorite delights from her etsy shop, Alexandra Rose:

I may give up my coveted Coach checkbook holder for this orange delight.

And who doesn't want an adorable elephant mini wallet in orange?!

I have baby-envy when I see these soft and sweet chenille burp clothes.

Here's her little guy.  I told you he was cute. And a red-head.


So waste no more time.
Follow her blog.
Find her esty shop.
Become a fan of her facebook page.

I heart Alexandra Rose.  You will, too.  The End.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Already love her esty shop..came across it a week ago. thanks for sharing her blog!

    ReplyDelete