1. It was awesome: I was husband and childless and in San Diego. It felt a little strange, but wonderful all at the same time.
2. I learned A LOT: Like how to create a brand and what the heck an SEO is (don't ask me, I still don't really know).
3. I met my blog idols and now real-life friends: Little Miss Momma and Momma Go Round.
4. I met other bloggers that I didn't know before, but now I adore. Such as:
5. I was supported and encouraged: Blogging is not a competition; One person's success is everyone's success; There is room for eveyone in the blogosphere, but there's no room for jealousy; Be yourself, use your voice.
It made my heart full to be in a room of fellow bloggers supporting and encouraging each other. And I can't forget an extra special shout-out to a most wonderful and beautiful lady who specifically encouraged me just when I needed it. She gave me that push that I needed. Thank you, Life Buy the Beach (she's the real life momma of Little Miss Momma)!
|In Circle Interiors, Life Buy the Beach, Little Miss Momma, me, Momma Go Round|
|My first Step & Repeat photo...felt like the celebrity I believe myself to be. Finally!|
|Nina @ Momma Go Round and Me |