Friday, April 1, 2011

Fun Friday: Top Ten Foods

I was inspired by my friend Gin @ Life as Topher's Mom when she posted her top 10 favorite foods (and drinks).  Her list was so delicious that I decided to make my own.  Then I decided to post it on Friday.  Then I decided I would do a weekly Friday Top Ten list.  Then I decided that was an incredibly awesome idea.  Then I decided to sit and bask in my awesomeness.

So, you are part of the maiden voyage of the Fun Friday Top Ten (or FFTT if you like abbreviations.  I do.  A.  Lot.).  Read and enjoy.


Top Ten Favorite Foods (not in any particular order, just all awesome)
1.  PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps (or Pei Wei, the poor man's PF Chang's)
2.  Bananas Foster
3.  Sourdough bread toasted and topped with peanut butter & jelly
4.  Strawberry shortcake
5.  Churros
6.  Frozen Custard
7.  Carne Asada or Pollo Asado with Spanish rice (plus guacamole and sour cream, please)
8.  New York style pizza with ranch dressing
9.  Funnel Cake
10.  My stepmom's lasagna or baked ziti


Now my stomach is growling and my mouth is watering.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. OMG!
    I love PF Changs but you know what? I think I like Pei Wei better. Their lettuce wraps and edamame...mmmmm.
    And baked ziti? Well, that inspired me to make baked ziti for Matt this week, which I don't normally do because it's rather time intensive. I'll make sure he thanks you!

    ReplyDelete