Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July! {and I'm on Vacation}

Source: flickr.com via Lauren on Pinterest


Hooray for Independence Day!  Hooray for America!

 I love summer.  I love red, white, and blue.  I love America.  I love stars.  I love fireworks.  So, of course, I LOVE the Fourth of July!  It's pretty much my favorite holiday.

 
 







Happy birthday, USofA!
Source: google.com via Lauren on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
And, thanks for noticing that I have been MIA for a little bit (you noticed, right?!).  Well, I have been on vacation.  Literally on vacation, out of town.  The Little Stinker and I went to Disneyland for a few days and now me and the Hubs plus the Little Stinker are fixin' to go to some cooler parts for a while.  Deets and photos to follow. 

Peace out!
 
post signature
 


No comments:

Post a Comment