Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Triumphant Return to the Blog (Take 2)

Happy New Year!

To quote LL Cool J, "Don't call it a comeback.  I've been here for years."

No, really, I know I have been absent for a while.  I tried to make a return in the fall, but as we can see that was an epic fail.  However, now I'm back in my element and I've made some New Year's Resolutions.  One is to be blog-present.  Even if it's just for a quick hello.  Because, really, who doesn't love when someone says hello!?

To kick off my blogging of 2012, I'm going to introduce a New Year's Resolution within a resolution.  {Whoa, mind blown}.  One of my other resolves is to do a Project 365 (or 366, since it's a Leap Year).  I will take and post one photo everyday for the entire year.  You can go to my other blog and read about Project 365 here and check out my Day 1 photo.

In regard to this bloggity-blog, there will be some awesome posts to come in the new year.  I've got a few tutorials up my sleeve, maybe some fashion, and just more about my general awesomeness. 

Here's to a fabulous 2012!

post signature

1 comment: